R.E. agent fax #'s - Posted by Rob

Posted by Houserookie on July 18, 2002 at 09:35:55:

Most states have bookstores where they sell mailing lists, fax #s, and other personal info about licensed professonals.

R.E. agent fax #'s - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on July 18, 2002 at 08:52:38:

Does anyone know a quick way to find a list of fax numbers for Real Estate agents?

Thanks !

Here’s what you’re looking for - Posted by LeonNC

Posted by LeonNC on July 19, 2002 at 01:40:59:

I too was thinking the same thing as I’m selling my personal residence. A realtor in town told me of a lady. She has a service of delivering flyers just about anywhere. She’ll do them in neighborhoods or to businesses. If I bring her 540 flyers she’ll deliver them to that many agents in the area for $25.00.

Good Luck,

Leon

Re: R.E. agent fax #'s - Posted by BaldRepublican

Posted by BaldRepublican on July 18, 2002 at 23:55:19:

Realtor.com is where I have found a list in the past.

Re: R.E. agent fax #'s - Posted by Nate(DC)

Posted by Nate(DC) on July 18, 2002 at 19:25:56:

Call them and ask

Re: R.E. agent fax #'s - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 18, 2002 at 13:31:58:

Rob----------------

Are there fax numbers in the yellow pages display advertisements?

The PowerFinder PhoneDisk by InfoUSA, Omaha, NE, has fax numbers for many real estate offices. If you get their disks, you can search by business: just put in Real Estate and it will pull up all the real estate offices and people. Then limit your search geographically: state, county, city, zip codes, area codes, etc. When you highlight one listing, you can click on “more information” and see the fax number, if there is one included. This will work nationwide.

Good InvestingRon Starr*******

Re: R.E. agent fax #'s - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on July 18, 2002 at 12:41:37:

Try the local or state Realtor’s association.

Re: R.E. agent fax #'s - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 18, 2002 at 11:10:34:

If you did get a list, keep in mind that a lot of agents work for a broker and their fax numbers is really the broker’s office. You would want to review any list you get for duplicate entries since a broker can have many agents working for them.

If you only want fax numbers of agents who work in your area, then you can go to open houses in your area as well as pick up flyers made by agents. Some of them may be putting their personal fax numbers on them.