Ray Alcorn is hosting this week's training webinar...

I hope you will join us!

Apartment investing gives you that amazing combination
of generating cash flow now AND building equity for
long-term wealth.

It’s THE way to create permanent wealth for you and
your family. So join us now for this one-of-a-kind,
first time EVER training webinar:

BRAND NEW: Thursday, April 12th…

"How to Achieve Permanent Wealth with
     Apartments & Multi-Family Investments"

Register right now (for free) while we still have seats:

===> http://www.creonline.com/webinars/MPP <===

JP’s co-host is Ray Alcorn, 30-year veteran of commercial
real estate and the host of our CRE Online Commercial
Forum for the last 12 years.

We can’t wait!

===> http://www.creonline.com/webinars/MPP <===

~ Jeanne

Ray rocks

To all,

If you can make the webinar, do attend. Ray knows more about real estate investing than anyone else I have met. The guy is on top of his game.

Ray really does rock.

Cheers to that, John. He’s incredibly smart (and pretty funny). He has contributed a lot to this site over the last 12 years.

Ray’s Articles

Jeanne

[QUOTE=Jeanne Ekhaml;884625]Cheers to that, John. He’s incredibly smart (and pretty funny). He has contributed a lot to this site over the last 12 years.

Ray’s Articles

Jeanne[/QUOTE]

Jeanne,

Completely agree.

I first meet Ray at a CREOnline Lenders Workshop. Maybe it was 2005. As someone once said that the workshop, what Ray does not know about commercial investing is stuff not worth knowing. What is the most sup rising for someone so successful is how he will provide detail help to folks who post questions on the forum. I particularly like how you can quote a page in his manual and he will then explain the point being made on the page.

I signed up for the webinar. Just not sure what I need to do so I can be functional the next day given it will be 02:00 here in London when the live session start. I am looking at clearing my Friday morning so I can sleep in.