RE Course - Posted by Kyle

Posted by Jim on January 31, 2001 at 23:00:08:

Kyle,

The answer to your question concerning the best real estate book will be varied to say the least! Any of the courses out there all have excellent information contained in them.

My suggestion to you would be to hang around this site, look through the archived information, and ask a lot of questions concerning the area you are most interested in that you couldn’t find answers to in the archives. You’ll spend days upon days reading information there. The best part about it is , IT’S FREE!!!. So go take advantage of that for starters!

After reading through the archives you may decide that what you originally thought was your interest is no longer your main interest or maybe it will be.

Then you should have a pretty good idea of what it is you really want to go for. This is an excellent and very affordable way to get your feet wet , so give it a try!!

Best of Luck & Success to you. “Now Go Do It”

Jim

RE Course - Posted by Kyle

Posted by Kyle on January 31, 2001 at 20:47:29:

In you opinion, what is the best real estate book you have read. What is the best at home course you ever bought. I am just starting in the RE business. I am looking at landlording and flipping. I am especially interested in flipping and lease-options at this point, but I am open to anything to make money.

Thanks,
Kyle