Re: FORECLOSURE HELP - Posted by Nick Healey

Posted by george on February 07, 2000 at 15:09:35:

Why don’t you look for foreclosure notices in local newspapers and attend the auctions. If it looks like there is some action then start studying (spending money on) the subject.

Re: FORECLOSURE HELP - Posted by Nick Healey

Posted by Nick Healey on February 05, 2000 at 23:45:29:

I am relatively new in the Real Estate Investing arena. In fact, never even knew of the enormous possibilility until I came across this superb website several months ago. Just reading postings from Real estate professionals, experts, beginners , wannabes, intermediates,dreamers, from all walks of life converging in this site to share ideas is just refreshing. It certainly is " People Helping People".

Anyway, I just wanted to find out if any of you could give me any suggestions/ideas/thoughts on my intention to focus on the Foreclosure market ( Pre-Forclosure & REO’s).

I am considering purchasing the course of Mr.Todd Beitler on “Foreclosure Investing” & the course of Mr. Joseph Kaiser on " Totally Dominate Your Foreclosure Marketplace".

Any other books/courses/seminar suggestions would also be appreciated.

Does anyone have any experiences/thoughts on these 2 courses. Any other recommendations, added suggestions,or comments on how I should approach this or even the Foreclosure Market or Foreclosure Investing in general?

Thanks again for taking the time to read & offer any suggestions or comments. Any comments whether positive or negative are welcome. Thanks again.

Nick Healey