re: Graystone Mortgage - Posted by Tuan Pham

Posted by Mark-NC on March 05, 2000 at 16:34:26:

Tuan,
Its called selling the product… Can A person make over $100,000. in a month using this program? Maybe, but the chances are very very slim. Can you make money doing this? Yes you can. Is it as easy as they make it seem? No it is not. I am not going to bad mouth Greystone they are good people and you could learn a lot from them. But belive me when I tell you there are easier and less competitive ways to make money in the real estate market.Greystones market is competitive and volital. I know because I am in the Note business.And Like I said in my other post the failure rate is over 90% for people trying to break into this business.I am not saying you cannot do this but If you are totally convinced that this is what you want go for it. You have to start somewhere.

Mark

re: Graystone Mortgage - Posted by Tuan Pham

Posted by Tuan Pham on March 05, 2000 at 14:40:43:

Hi folks,
I’m seriously thinking about joining Graystone Mortgage but it seems like there’s a lot of backlash against this company. They seem legit and they boasts of a person making in excess of $100,000 in one month on their website. My question is if their method is supposed to not work then how come all of these people are making money. I’m brand spanking new in this venture so any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tuan Pham

Re: re: Graystone Mortgage - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on March 05, 2000 at 18:57:29:

Tuan:
There will be critics no matter what program you are considering. Graystone is legit. They are very open and I never heard them say it is easy. But that it is worthwhile. You mentioned the $100,000 per month. That was not meant to be what most associates will make. Only what one man recently did make. I spoke with him personally to confirm it. There are many ways to profit in real estate and you need to judge for yourself which one fits you and your situation the best. You need to find a niche and this is certainly a good possibility. I know some who have made nothing. And I know some who have made six-figure income annually.