RE investment groups in Md./DC/North Va. - Posted by andre

Posted by Baltimore BirdDog on April 28, 1999 at 11:24:43:

Kathleen,

Yes, both are run by Charlie. I’m still not sure of the difference myself, but from what I’ve heard, the Tuesday meetings are more geared toward landlording while the Monday meetings are for the Maryland Real Estate Exchange Network, which is more related to wholesaling, rehabbing, and everything else real estate. Let me know next time you’re going so we can get together. Hope to see you soon.

-Jeremy

RE investment groups in Md./DC/North Va. - Posted by andre

Posted by andre on April 23, 1999 at 05:28:18:

I am looking for realestate investment groups in maryland/ DC or Northern Va. please help.

Re: RE investment groups in Md./DC/North Va. - Posted by Kathleen

Posted by Kathleen on April 23, 1999 at 11:56:27:

Andre, there is one in Baltimore that meets once a month. It is not too exciting speaker-wise, but there are good opportunities to network. If you are interested, I’ll get the dates, time and directions for you. Where do you live and where do you invest?

Re: Baltimore Investment Clubs - Posted by REG

Posted by REG on April 23, 1999 at 21:09:42:

Actually, there are two RE investment clubs in Baltimore. One meets the third Tuesday of each month, the other meets the fourth Monday (including this coming Monday).

Email me if you want more details.

REG

Re: Baltimore Investment Clubs - Posted by kathleen

Posted by kathleen on April 23, 1999 at 21:18:19:

Aren’t they both run by Charlie? What makes them different? I am hoping to get to the Monday one next week after a 5:00 meeting.