What the “broker” is doing is probably a retail flip
with a note… but never mind, thats off topic for this
thread. But kinda slick nevertherless, if you are the
flipper.

:] Sandy FL

Re: Mr. karp - Posted by Gbarr

Posted by Gbarr on April 01, 1999 at 22:06:39:

I believe I saw in a post that you were a Morgage Broker,
does that help you with your creative realestate? Just a thought, maybe your more in tune with people that you can help and also make a deal. Thanks

call me karp. - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on April 02, 1999 at 24:05:37:

I own a mortgage company. No I would NOT say it helps me with the deals I do. UNLESS it is people in preforeclosure who I have the option of getting them caught up with a new loan…

All in all, it is just a profit center, not much more.

Thanks,

karp

Re: call me karp. - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on April 02, 1999 at 04:53:59:

Can you send me the chart you are using regarding the loan programs to put people into. From our conversations, I assume you have a chart you use once you get their fico score. Also, I need another copy of the loan application, as the previous one did not come across my fax readable.

There is a local couple who are doing a mortgage brokering service. The guy used to own a grocery store, sold it and is doing this now. I asked him how he got into this, and he said, saw it on an infomercial ! He is advertising “I buy houses at 80% of appraisal” He is taking 10%down, owner is carrying 10% and he is taking around a 5k fee for financing. HMMMM… bet my deal with Karp doesn’t cost me 5k !

Laure :slight_smile: