RE-Ron LeGrand --for J.P. and Terry Vaughan - Posted by Tom

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on January 16, 1999 at 17:54:12:

Ron LeGrand’s educational materials are excellent. I
know many, many people who are very happy with them,
including his higher priced boot camps. Ron has helped
THOUSANDS of students get started in real estate.

Ron LeGrand is well-known in this industry and has been around
for many years. As far as I know, his reputation is
excellent. The fact that you have some sort of vendetta
going does not change that.

JP Vaughan

RE-Ron LeGrand --for J.P. and Terry Vaughan - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on January 16, 1999 at 16:10:00:

I don’t believe anyone likes to be challenged, so I am now going to back up my statement that I made about Ron Legrand. I know that you will erase this message to keep your readers from seeing the truth, but that is fine because at least you will know that I was telling the TRUTH in my previous statement. I sent a S.A.S.E envelope and letter to the Jacksonville,Florida Better Business Bureau requesting information on The LeGrand Group. I received a reply that they do in fact have many complaints on The Legrand Group. I am looking at the letter as I write this. The complaints allege non receipt of guaranteed refunds. I took the time to call The LeGrand Group #1-800-496-1874 and ask them about this. I was told that they had contracted with a mentoring group in California that had made people false promises about the program that they were not able to fulfill. This may or may not be Ron LeGrands fault. However, it does make my statement correct. I feel that I am owed an apology by both of you.Feel free to contact the Jacksonville BBB to verify my statement #1-904-721-2288.I also have the address if you care to write for the full report.
BBB of Jacksonville
7820 Arlington Expressway #147
Jacksonville, Fla.

The money back guarantee concept. - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on January 17, 1999 at 10:17:56:

I can see you have worked hard to prove a point congratulations!!! Any and All people who subject themselves to the populus with a “Money back Guarantee” do so willingly as a marketing tool. On the other hand there are PEOPLE that purchase material with a money back guarantee just to reproduce it and place it in their bookshelves for free. Before YOU smear someones name find out all of the facts. Not just the one (1) that makes you FEEEL right.
With all this in mind get out from behind your computer and do something for yourself that is positive in investing then share your experience with us. That is one of the main purposes of the board.
Pat