RE Signs on Properties - Posted by CThompson

Posted by David Gregory on March 15, 1999 at 21:44:37:

I assume you mean by having a for sale sign outside the house that the house is listed with a real estate agent, this makes no difference as far as you flipping the property is concerned, however, make sure that any time you make an offer on any property wether it is a FSBO or MLS listed make sure that you add the words “AND OR ASSIGNES” after your name on the contract, and read the contract to make sure that an assignement of contract is not prohibited anywere in the body of the contract, if it is strike that out of the contract.

You can then assigne your original contract to a third party for a profit of course, however, don’t expect the Real Estate agent to be of any help.


David Gregory

RE Signs on Properties - Posted by CThompson

Posted by CThompson on March 15, 1999 at 19:42:48:

What is the process for flipping a home that already has a for sale sign out front. Can it be done, or does it need to be for sale by owner?