Re: William J. McCorkle Trial - Posted by Doug McGill

Posted by chris on May 20, 1999 at 04:01:41:

By all means, get the refund if you feel it’s worth your time, but don’t give up on looking through public records for deals just because you were introduced to the idea by a charlatan. It’s a time tested method for obtaining leads, you can even get most of that info from the internet if you don’t want to make the trip.I’m not sure of what McCornhole said you should look for,so that part of it may have been bogus,but you should seek instruction ( on what to look for @ the courthouse, among other things ) from investor/teachers that are for real… The individuals that sell their wares through this site have good reputations.You can even learn a heck of a lot of stuff from all the free articles as well as the Q & As found here ( the forums ) & @ the legal corner. Don’t get bummed out. Join your local real estate investors association for support & instruction as well as the networking . Good luck.

Re: William J. McCorkle Trial - Posted by Doug McGill

Posted by Doug McGill on May 19, 1999 at 23:11:25:

Even Barbara Mandrells cuz got scammed by McCorkle.
I followed the instructions in the kit that I purchased from McCorkle. I went to a local court house and asked to see the public records of foreclosers. The Public Record Dept. showed me the files. I couldn’t find any homes worth half the value of what the home owners owe. I waisted my time & money! Since the money that McCorkle robbed us for is set aside for refunds, I hope that every penny of that goes back to each and everyone of us!
How do I go about getting my money back?