RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by 0000

Posted by JOHN AUBREY on August 20, 2003 at 13:28:37:

SHOW ME KIT

RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by 0000

Posted by 0000 on June 25, 2003 at 13:18:20:

hi i am interested in purching russes winning in the cash flow but the course itself is expencive and i don’t have a lot of money now that i’m a stay at home mom i heard even after you purchues the system you have to pay to attempt to find the notes it’s like 100.00 a month to do this what if you cant get a note are you just wasteing your money and if by chance you are able to get a note and post it on his site what if nobody wants it for the purches price am i in charge of making sure it sells if it doesnt do i have to pay for it myself even the people on his commercials arn’t making lots of deals whyis this? is it hard to find notes/deals like i said i’m very interested in purching this but it’s very expencive for me to do so will i be wasteing my money trying to make money

Re: RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by Albert Smith

Posted by Albert Smith on August 27, 2003 at 20:53:46:

What up, I have seen your show for almost a year and some
moths. I have called and almost order winning in the cash
flow however, I did not. Bascily my point is that it is too
expencive,also do you have too pay 100.00 too get on your
site. If I have to pay to get on a site and, it is hard to
find a buyer. I think that is what stoping my from buying winning in the cash flow.

Re: RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by Gina Bueno

Posted by Gina Bueno on August 17, 2003 at 17:53:09:

Does anyone know Russ’s Web site?

Re: RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by RC

Posted by RC on June 27, 2003 at 24:18:18:

It is on 2.092 acres that are private property. The paperwork says the mobile is 48 x 24 but it also has attached rooms. Since the signing of the mortgage/contract only 2 payments have been made.

The property appraiser has done the appraisal within the last month not sure of exact date. I have notified other agencies of this. One has offered me 33,000. with a payment now of 13,500 and the rest in one year. not interested in that. I have notified more than one company but you are the first to respond.
Not being one to bash anyone, especially in this business becasue everyone has their own version of how to do this business. I suggest you search this site as well as these others.

Pay special attention to this site> http://www.johntreed.com/Reedgururating.html

Good Luck!

Re: RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by Rich[FL]

Posted by Rich[FL] on June 26, 2003 at 13:08:20:

You’ve obviously been on Russ’s web site. Have you signed up for his newsletter? If so, after a few weeks of constant clutter in your inbox, one of his offers will be a “damaged” copy of the course for $29. Much cheaper than the full price he advertises.

The course has some OK basic information, and his web site is literally a wealth of information, if you can find it. The course is a somewhat repackaged and condensed copy of the web site, laid out conveniently in step-by-step fashion. So, if you don’t want to, or can’t, spend the $100+, or the $29, for the material, spend some quality time reading his web site and taking notes. You’ll get the same basic information, and then some, for free, and you can put together your own game plan from A to Z withthe info you’ll find there. Then you’ll be off and running!

Hope this helps.

Rich[FL]

Re: RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by graficow

Posted by graficow on June 27, 2003 at 06:04:18:

You can also find lots of other investors on-line who will bid on your note so you really dont have to wait for anyone on his board - but that is a good place to start. Best advice is study, study, study, everything you can get your hands on - and there is a lot of info for free out there.
Good Luck!

Re: RE: winning in the cash flow does it work - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on July 02, 2003 at 02:59:44:

The hardest part of the cashflow business is, realizing that you get out what you put in. you can do everything you need to for free (if you just want to “flip” the deals), but that way you have to find each deal individually, which would take forever and they’ll be few and far between. The trick is to market yourself and make them come to you. There are many ways to do that, and Russ has all the secrets. Most of the ways are costly, like preparing a brochure/newsletter, or setting up a website. Things you can do for little or no cost is: go to the courthouse and look up mortgagees(people who carry notes) and telemarket to them. Of course you will need all the forms and be able to fill them out correctly which can all be found on www.notenetwork.com, it’s called the “note finder’s resource kit” and it’s free. I would suggest a brochure/newsletter and send it out to hundreds of attornies and CPAs(Certified Public Accountant)with your contact info on it, and wait for them to send referals to you. Once you prove yourself and sevices, they’ll keep sending more, and more, and more, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$…

"NOTE FINDER’S RECOURCE KIT - Posted by JOHN AUBREY

Posted by JOHN AUBREY on August 20, 2003 at 13:15:36:

I NEEDA KIT

Re: "NOTE FINDER’S RECOURCE KIT - Posted by Jorge Miranda

Posted by Jorge Miranda on September 28, 2003 at 15:24:46:

I’m very interested in receibing "NOTE FINDER’
RECOURSE KIT

Re: "NOTE FINDER’S RECOURCE KIT - Posted by James Smith

Posted by James Smith on September 16, 2003 at 13:23:49:

I need a kit.