Posted by JohnB_NJ on January 24, 2000 at 21:32:35:
Answers to my quiz:
· If I make the same amount of money this year as I made last year, after paying all my bills, will I be satisfied with what?s left over?" ** NO **
· If I do the same thing this year that I did last year, will I get the results I want? ** NO **
· Am I happy with my job? ** NO JOB!! F/T RE Investor! **
· Does my job provide me with financial security? ** My investments do and will provide me and my family financial security. **
· Financially, where am I now? ** On Target **
· Where do I want to be in 5 years (fill in the number you want) ** Finacially Independent **
· How will I get there? ** Set Goals, Strive for my Goals and achieve my goals in the Time frame I have set and NEVER GIVE UP!!
· Do I want job security, or financial freedom? **HMM, let me think about that one…Financial Freedom…Yes, that works for me! **
Final questions: OK…I am Ready, Lonnie…
· Do you consider the Convention an expense, or investment? ** Investment…where I will gain knowledge and have a good time! **
· If you didn?t go to the convention last year, what do you have to show for the money you “saved” by not attending? ** I was there, I quit my JOB and did REI full time and did rather well in 1999…I am looking forward to Y2K **
· If you don?t go this year, what will you spend the money on that will give you a better return than the knowledge you would have gotten by attending? ** Hmm, that’s a tough one…I knew you would through in a trick question…I hate tests 8^)… I couldn’t think of anything, Lonnie…do I still pass??
I hope I see you at the Convention. ** Lonnie, you can bet all of your wooden nickels I will be there!! **
Best to all, ** and to you, too, my friend **