Ready for a quiz? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by JohnB_NJ on January 24, 2000 at 21:32:35:

Answers to my quiz:

· If I make the same amount of money this year as I made last year, after paying all my bills, will I be satisfied with what?s left over?" ** NO **
· If I do the same thing this year that I did last year, will I get the results I want? ** NO **
· Am I happy with my job? ** NO JOB!! F/T RE Investor! **
· Does my job provide me with financial security? ** My investments do and will provide me and my family financial security. **

· Financially, where am I now? ** On Target **
· Where do I want to be in 5 years (fill in the number you want) ** Finacially Independent **
· How will I get there? ** Set Goals, Strive for my Goals and achieve my goals in the Time frame I have set and NEVER GIVE UP!!
· Do I want job security, or financial freedom? **HMM, let me think about that one…Financial Freedom…Yes, that works for me! **

Final questions: OK…I am Ready, Lonnie…

· Do you consider the Convention an expense, or investment? ** Investment…where I will gain knowledge and have a good time! **
· If you didn?t go to the convention last year, what do you have to show for the money you “saved” by not attending? ** I was there, I quit my JOB and did REI full time and did rather well in 1999…I am looking forward to Y2K **
· If you don?t go this year, what will you spend the money on that will give you a better return than the knowledge you would have gotten by attending? ** Hmm, that’s a tough one…I knew you would through in a trick question…I hate tests 8^)… I couldn’t think of anything, Lonnie…do I still pass??

I hope I see you at the Convention. ** Lonnie, you can bet all of your wooden nickels I will be there!! **

Best to all, ** and to you, too, my friend **

Sincerely,

John Bittel

Ready for a quiz? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on January 24, 2000 at 20:34:05:

Here?s a little quiz for some of you that can?t decide, or think you can?t afford, to attend the CRE Convention. The next time you look into the mirror, ask yourself these questions:

· If I make the same amount of money this year as I made last year, after paying all my bills, will I be satisfied with what?s left over?"
· If I do the same thing this year that I did last year, will I get the results I want?
· Am I happy with my job?
· Does my job provide me with financial security?

If you answered “yes” to these questions, congratulations, and you don?t need to read any further. If not, then here?s several more questions:

· Financially, where am I now?
· Where do I want to be in …years (fill in the number you want)
· How will I get there?
· Do I want job security, or financial freedom?

First, you need to decide what you want to do. Then, start learning from the most successful people you know that?s doing what you want to do. And the best way to do that is being where those people are…the CRE Convention. If you aren?t sure just what you want to do, then you definitely need to be there, because you?ll be exposed to 8-10 different speakers, covering various ways and strategies on how to make money. And you get to spend three days and nights rubbing elbows with not only the speakers, but 350-400 other people who can, and will, provide a world of information and knowledge to help you reach your financial goals. You will also make new and life long friends.

Final questions:
· Do you consider the Convention an expense, or investment?
· If you didn?t go to the convention last year, what do you have to show for the money you “saved” by not attending?
· If you don?t go this year, what will you spend the money on that will give you a better return than the knowledge you would have gotten by attending?

Now, if you will take one more look into that mirror, you will be see the only person in this world that is responsible for your financial future. You can either make a serious commitment and take control of your life now, or you can choose to let someone else control it. Investing in yourself is not an expense, it?s the best investment you can make. Your future will be determined by the choices you make today.
I hope I see you at the Convention.

Best to all,

Lonnie

Today?s? thought:

When the pain of doing nothing, exceeds the pain of doing something, you will do something.