Real estate course from James Smith - Posted by Stan Wilson

Posted by Eric Bello on March 08, 2010 at 20:15:11:

I was looking at your collection you wanted $300 for each series?

What form of payment or what methods do you use paypal.

Real estate course from James Smith - Posted by Stan Wilson

Posted by Stan Wilson on January 26, 2007 at 13:46:15:

Anyone out there ever took a real estate mentoring course from James Smith? I heard him at a seminar recently, and he was very entertaining, but I felt the cost was expensive for a unknown (to me) person.

Re: Real estate course from James Smith-Why? - Posted by Jack E

Posted by Jack E on March 30, 2007 at 19:06:40:

Why do you feel you need a mentoring course from James Smith or anyone else? With all the information on this site and your local REIA, if you cannot do it on your own, you are not likely to do it with a mentoring course. Use your brain. Why pay anyone else who probably knows less about R.E. investing than you do to get you off your duff and get out and do it? I would really like to know what you thinking that makes you feel you may need it? This is not ment to be a derogatory comment, I would really like to know? If you really need further guidece, the peiople on this site and myself will give it to you free.

Re: Real estate course from James Smith - Posted by Dan Schallenkamp

Posted by Dan Schallenkamp on February 03, 2007 at 08:36:41:

I went to see James Smith In Sarasota Fl. 2/2/07. I want to take his class but feel the same as you.Did anyone find out more info on how good the class is?

Re: James Smith - Posted by Rudy Gutierrez

Posted by Rudy Gutierrez on January 26, 2007 at 18:01:56:

Is he an attorney from Houston? If so he has been involved in the RICH Club and creative real estate for many years. He wrote the Land Real Estate Land Trust Agreement for Texas.

Re: Real estate course from James Smith-Why? - Posted by Stan

Posted by Stan on April 02, 2007 at 12:04:24:

As a matter of fact, I have read and downloaded much information from this site. There is no local REIA within a reasonable distance that I have been able to find. How do you know what I have done or am doing on my own? Just because I look to all avenues to learn and progress doesn’t mean I am incompetent or that I am sitting “on my duff” as you seem to imply. May I ask what qualifies you to be a mentor to me? After all, I must choose carefully. Free advice is usually free for a reason.

Re: Real estate course from James Smith - Posted by Stan

Posted by Stan on February 08, 2007 at 13:37:52:

Dan,
Do a search on this forum for James Smith to get your answer

Re: James Smith - Posted by Stan

Posted by Stan on January 26, 2007 at 22:43:52:

Don’t believe this one is a attorney. However, I did a search on this site for his name and found out what I needed to know.

Re: James Smith - Posted by gman

Posted by gman on February 02, 2007 at 21:11:55:

So what did you find out? i was looking into his course also. any feedback would be appreciated

Re: James Smith - Posted by Stan

Posted by Stan on February 08, 2007 at 13:40:26:

Do a search on this forum for James Smith. You can then make up your own mind.

M5 7day&AmericasGreatest3dayTraining 4sale - Posted by Maximilian

Posted by Maximilian on August 25, 2007 at 12:44:47:

$300 for each, I don’t need the Anymore. I got what I needed out of them, time to pay it forward. Pay a fraction of what I did. Great info that definitely works.

James Smith Real Estate Investing 3Day Workshop Course

Includes:

Training Manual
7 cd’s on
CD 1: quick start
CD 2: target properties, financial decision making, contracts
CD 3: foreclosures, land trusts, investments and financial strategies
CD 4: assuming any loan, lease options and pure options, agreement for deed, real estate terminology
CD 5: Buy/Fix/Sell
CD 6: Seller Financing
CD 7: Lease Options
AND…

DVD’s of the video featuring JAMES SMITH himself from the 10 video tapes series condensed onto 2 DVD’s of 5 episode.

PLUS!..

You will get the FORMS and CONTRACTS with all the docs needed to apply and capitalize the training obtained.

National Real Estate Investors (NRI) â?? Americaâ??s Greatest Real Estate Training
Presents: Our Flagship Event

A 5-day extravaganza of intensive classroom instruction and hands-on training from world-class speakers and real estate millionaires on real estate investing, asset protection, and success development. Bring a guest / partner free.

M5 will assist you in building or adding a $5 million dollar net worth in a short period of time. This is the most intensive, results-oriented real estate investment conference and success networking opportunity in the world. The M5 is only for advanced/expert real estate investors who are serious about taking their business to the next level. The 21 Secrets of Real Estate Millionaires are taught in detail. You will learn advanced techniques and methodologies not covered in training conducted by other real estate training organizations. Our program contains the combined knowledge, expertise, and insider secrets of many highly successful real estate millionaire/investors, not just concepts of one investor.

Share and share in:

The millionaire mindset.
Real estate experts and millionaires exposing their most powerful wealth building secrets.
The who’s-who of real estate investing at our roundtable and break out sessions.
Advanced strategies that include: tax liens, exotic properties, commercial properties, land development, storage units, mineral leases,
Billboards, hard money lending, REITâ??s, and more.
How to run your businessâ?¦like a business.
How to find and use other peopleâ??s money (OPM).
How to find real estate at 20% - 50% below market value.
How to generate multiple sources of income from real estate
How to generate or increase your net worth by 5 million dollars or more in just a few years.
Networking opportunities with other investors and funding sources for future transactions.
How to build an investors consortium.
How to anticipate, spot, and take advantage of market trends.
How to protect your assets and wealth through tax reduction strategies and estate planning.
Accounting and tax secrets of the wealthy
How to have a million dollar IRA without having to make contributions.
How to make it, how to invest it, and how to keep it.
Time management for success.
Millionaire negotiation skills.
How to structure your assets to protect yourself and your assets from law suits.
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT TAKING YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR FUTURE TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
â??The quickest way to become a millionaire is to be mentored by millionaires.â?? - Mitchell Bryan

Please email me with any questions

Thanks for your time.

-MMVO