Real Estate Courses,Which One?!(Help!)... - Posted by Joaquin Miguel

Posted by Daryl on June 19, 2003 at 17:47:18:

drk, You are right if I don’t start now I may never start.

Real Estate Courses,Which One?!(Help!)… - Posted by Joaquin Miguel

Posted by Joaquin Miguel on June 17, 2003 at 07:21:09:

Hi,
Goodmorning!

I am interested in knowing what is the best complete Real Estate course for purchase.(I’m a begginner). I need reference on Carleton Sheets,Robert Kiyosaki and John Burley Real Estate courses. Overall I need references of all of them.

P.S- Please email me with REAL ESTATE(as a headline, so I do not delete it) or replt me. I will appreciate!

Thank you all in advance,
Joaquín Miguel
retiresafe@hotmail.com

Re: Real Estate Courses,Which One?!(Help!)… - Posted by Linda Simms

Posted by Linda Simms on June 22, 2003 at 18:37:02:

Joaquin. See discussion further above. You should get a pretty good education on what may be worthwhile and what isn’t

Real Estate Courses,Which One?!(Help!)… - Posted by Daryl

Posted by Daryl on June 17, 2003 at 10:59:04:

I would be interested in that answer as well. I have read the course from Carleton Sheets. I have read one of Robert Kiyosaki’s books “Rich Dad Poor Dad” I see he has REI books, etc as well. Any information for Joaquín and myself is greatly appreciated.

Re: Real Estate Courses,Which One?!(Help!)… - Posted by Daryl

Posted by Daryl on June 18, 2003 at 16:45:59:

I thought I would post this again. We didn’t receive any responses to the original.

I would be interested in that answer as well. I have read the course from Carleton Sheets. I have read one of Robert Kiyosaki’s books “Rich Dad Poor Dad” I see he has REI books, etc as well. Any information for Joaquín and myself is greatly appreciated.

Re: Real Estate Courses,Which One?!(Help!)… - Posted by alia

Posted by alia on June 29, 2003 at 01:20:20:

i favor the Ron Legrand system. i started october 2002, started my marketing jan 03, as of today:

first short sale for subject to property in oregon: original loan $62k, with 17k second
we shorted to $21k and am under contract to sell for $43. anticipated net after payoffs and escrow: $16k
original out of pocket costs: $0

have subject to 3/2 in los banos, ca, home less than 2 years old. Have holding costs $1800 p/m. underlying loan: $213k expected sale: $249k (not under contract but have interested from buyer)

have 3/2 10yrs old home in newman, ca. paid $30k hard money loan to purchase, with subject to underlying mortgage of $114k. net after cosmetic upgrades:$34k

we are currently working a short sale on a 4/3 property in the stockton, ca area. we expect to get a $234k reduced to $200k and resell @$264, expected net: $50k

we are also in negotiation for 3 other properties, one commercial mixed use in san jose (value $850k), ca, and another 20acre ranch commercial mixed use est value $1.2 mil, we hope to buy the ranch for at least 25% below asking, and another 2/1 sfr in richmond, ca, valued @$320k, we will probably get it for $195k (hope to get this last one signed this weekend–cross your fingers for me)

before i took the ron legrand system i had no experience what so ever in this field. under his tutelage i’ve created an llc, and followed his marketing methods for obtaining leads and closing deals. to date, i’ve spent $8k on 2 major bootcamps. I intend to pay an additional $9k for 3 others. i am an extremely happy student.

this does not mean that i don’t have to pay my “dues” as one would in any new endeavor, simply that my learning curve is sharply flattened and i have cash results from my efforts at following what i’ve learned.

so, i heartily endorse the ron legrand system, you should check it out to see if the style suits your needs as a newbie.

Re: Real Estate Courses,Which One?!(Help!)… - Posted by drk

Posted by drk on June 19, 2003 at 17:30:04:

If you have already read Carleton Sheets and Robert’s books what is stopping you from going out and seeing what you can do. It is scary to cross the line but if you don’t you will never be a REI.