real estate forecast for California - Posted by adriana

Re: Finally!!! - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on August 20, 2003 at 12:35:05:

Capitalism will surive when we eliminate the “handouts”. Why should a citizen work when they can have it for free? Now we need illegals to do the job and they cost in taxes and then people flee as you say. Did you know that the Caymen dollar is more that the US dollar? How? They don’t produce anything? Well, you know the answer and have a broad understanding of it from your writing.

Case in point … - Posted by Robert Campbell

Posted by Robert Campbell on August 19, 2003 at 20:32:04:

I live in San Diego, CA. My finance’s 12-year old son broke his arm at school last March.

She take’s him to Emergency at the hospital. She waits almost three hours to see a doctor because there is a whole room of illegals waiting with young children ahead of her.

Here’s the situation as I’m told: The illegals use the Emergency Room of hospital to get everyday medical treatment for themselves and their children. Even though they can’t afford to pay, they can’t be refused.

Take a wild guess who picks up the tab?

Robert Campbell

I Know!! - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on August 20, 2003 at 12:20:26:

We all know the problem but how do we stop or solve it? Has the “cancer” gone too far? The body will eventually die. It will take a while though. What a country!!! Good luck with the Ca budget. I do hope it turns out ok. The rest of the country tends to follow Ca’s trends and I watch it closely.

Re: Case in point … - Posted by Brent+IL

Posted by Brent+IL on August 19, 2003 at 23:15:57:

If I had no medical insurance and no money and one of my kids needed medical attention that was beyond my capability, I’d take them to the E.R. and I wouldn’t care who was paying as long as someone saw my kid when care was needed; taxpayers, be da_mned.

Re: Case in point … - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on August 20, 2003 at 12:12:21:

You are right! One thing though, you are a citizen here and not illegal.