Real Estate Hedging - Posted by Matthew Deutsch

Posted by M.P.Graham on September 22, 2003 at 23:55:06:

It depends on several variables Matt, credit, which program(s) you qualify for, the eagerness of the seller to name a few. You should consult with a broker in your area for rates suitable to your specific requirements. Generally, they range for 0%-20%, but with your credit score (I don’t know what your source of income is or how many trade lines you have or how many years you have been employeed or etc…) you should be able to obtain 0-5% in general.
Hope this helps.

Best of Luck,
M.P.Graham

Real Estate Hedging - Posted by Matthew Deutsch

Posted by Matthew Deutsch on September 18, 2003 at 10:53:39:

Hello,

My name is Matthew Deutsch and I am an undergraduate economics student at New York University. Recently, I completed two years of research involving real estate transactions and I discovered a way to hedge against the interest rate and subsidize loan payments by use of complex derivatives and futures. My question is, how do I go about attracting investors to help me market this service and/or begin buying real estate? I have little money of my own but I would like to begin upon my graduation (this December) as interest rates are very low now…and they wont be for long (ie. 87B extra dollars for the government).

Ive posted earlier on this website concerning what the average downpayment is on a single family home, and got very little information.

Sincerely,
Matt