Real Estate in 21 Days - Posted by Chris O. (WA)

Posted by jason on January 31, 2002 at 24:43:36:

fgsghh

Real Estate in 21 Days - Posted by Chris O. (WA)

Posted by Chris O. (WA) on January 30, 2002 at 01:15:10:

Hey you motivated writer types!

You should write a practical guide for investing in real estate. Have it be like one of those “… In 21 Days” books, and have it be a workbook, where the reader has an real-world assignment at the end of each day. Instead of telling about all the concepts and techniques, actually walk the reader through the mechanics of a deal, day-by-day. By the end of the book–the last day–the reader will have completed their first real estate investment!

I should really get payed for ideas like this.
Chris O.

Re: Real Estate in 21 Days - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on January 30, 2002 at 20:18:05:

Chris O------------

I have a FREE course on “How you can buy a house in one day!”

I will post it as a comment to this post.

Good Investing*Ron Starr

Re: Real Estate in 21 Days - Posted by JoeS

Posted by JoeS on January 30, 2002 at 10:36:50:

Great idea, I have my book/course in the works right now, using my 7 years real world experience to help new investors get started the right way. It should be ready in about 6 weeks.

Re: Real Estate in 21 Days - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on January 30, 2002 at 01:30:51:

Chris—
not such an outrageous idea at all! An investor friend of mine sells an e-book on the net which is a motivational /introductory program in getting started in this biz.

He uses PayPal, which makes it extremely convenient for people to order it, and they cut him a check every two weeks or so.

Makes a little over $6,000/month on average!

Re: Real Estate in 21 Days - Posted by Chris O. (WA)

Posted by Chris O. (WA) on January 30, 2002 at 01:21:32:

Getting paid would be even cooler!

A house in one day - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on January 30, 2002 at 20:24:26:

HOW YOU CAN BUY A HOUSE IN ONE DAY.

Get together $1,000 and put it into your checkbook.

Go down to a major real estate brokerage office near you early in the morning of a weekday.

Ask to talk to one agent who can be available for at least three hours to help you buy a house. Mention that you will definately be buying a house that day.

Ask the agent to pick out a house from the multiple listing service which s/he has already seen and which has an owner who is always at home or is willing to drop everything to sign a contract.

Write up an offer on a standard real estate contract, offering to buy the property for the full listing price, with no contingencies. Set a closing date that the agent says will work for the seller(s).

Put up a $1,000 personal check as deposit for the pruchase.

Have the agent get the owner to sign the contrat that day, with no changes.

There you go.

Notice I only said you would buy a house in one day. I did not say it would be a good deal or a good investment.

Good Investing and Better HuntingRon Starr*****

Re: Real Estate in 21 Days - Posted by Joe M.

Posted by Joe M. on January 30, 2002 at 17:32:31:

TOdd would you mind sharing the website of your friend with the e-book. If you cant post that on this board e-mail me at JFMsea@yahoo.com. thanks!