Real Estate Investing Rookie!!! - Posted by sharadom

Posted by John Roncone on February 02, 2001 at 16:05:33:

How is it going. I am in the same boat as you, Im only 19 from Denver. I am looking for creative techniques to pAy low mortgage with no money down. If you find any info that would help please send me an email.

Real Estate Investing Rookie!!! - Posted by sharadom

Posted by sharadom on February 02, 2001 at 08:36:08:

dear ed,

i am 21 year old and trying to obtain knowledge in real estate investing. i’ve read a lot of books,articles, and got some advice over the internet and i m still not sure on where to start. i dont have any experience dealing with real estates and as well as i dont have money. i just started a “job” just over broke… 3 months ago and work 3 days a week. i have a lot of spare time and i would like to use it to secure myself financially in the future…besides putting myself back to school and paying my student loans…i see a lot of properties being develope around my area…North Houston, Texas and would like to gain all the knowledge to share the wealth…please if anyone have any advice, i would be happy to know it and obtain as one of my real estate investing knowledge…than you thank you thank you…

domini

Re: Real Estate Investing Rookie!!! - Posted by Jarret

Posted by Jarret on February 03, 2001 at 12:59:21:

Hi,
I’m in the same boat myself and would like to communicate with you about investing in commercial property. I have some rental property, but commercial seems more lucrative. Although, it’s more complex too!!I’m from the St. Louis area, so maybe we can assist each other!!

Re: Real Estate Investing Rookie!!! - Posted by Tom-Pa

Posted by Tom-Pa on February 02, 2001 at 20:03:12:

Ed, You may want to start by joining a local real estate investment group. A list of these groups throughout the country is on www.nationalreia.com