REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND AGREEMENT (LLC) - Posted by Ze'ev Kviatkovsky

Posted by M.P.Graham on September 13, 2003 at 02:32:56:

Most likely you are going to have to pay for this service if you are not willing to do the research (ie, local officials in your area) it’s going to take for the specifics of your project.

You could seek the assistance of an attorney whom you are aware of that specializes in this field. S/he should have examples. Other avenues are local investors, real estate clubs, internet, banks(REO dept.). You could also advertise in your local paper for “investors wanted”, once you are contacted tell them your are requesting examples of the deals they have put together. Give them an outline of what you are looking for and see what they submit. Those that don’t have a clue of how to create this plan, simply take there information and sell them on the project.

In the end you are going to want to pay for some of these task if your are not familiar with the details on this first go-around. Pay a little now, instead of a lot later. Past the cost on to your consumer &/or investors. It’s the American way.

Good luck, M.P.Graham

REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND AGREEMENT (LLC) - Posted by Ze’ev Kviatkovsky

Posted by Ze’ev Kviatkovsky on September 02, 2003 at 16:23:41:

Hi,
I am looking for the followings:

1. I am looking for a general purpose agreement for real estate investors. A general purpose real estate investment LLC.
  2. After the investors agree to the terms and condition of the General LLC and put their money there, start to look for properties that fit our profile and start a Specific LLC for each property and transfer the funds to that LLC
  3. I am the person that puts the deal together, and I am looking for a format that I can modify lightly and incorporate into an LLC and use as the base for the aquisition of real estate.

I’d appreciate any help, mostly I will be looking for sample agreements that fit the above…

Ze’ev Kviatkovsky
610-783-7409