Real Estate Learning Annex Classes??? - Posted by Michael S. (CA)

Posted by Michael S. (CA) on February 08, 2002 at 11:50:39:

Thanks Rob

Real Estate Learning Annex Classes??? - Posted by Michael S. (CA)

Posted by Michael S. (CA) on February 07, 2002 at 22:49:03:

Has anyone been to any of the Real Estate Learning Annex classes? And if so, were they any good? Would you recommend a particular speaker or class?

Thanks,

Michael S (CA)

i think John Beck used to teach there (NT) - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on February 08, 2002 at 15:17:51:

`

Re: Real Estate Learning Annex Classes??? - Posted by David_NYC

Posted by David_NYC on February 08, 2002 at 24:26:56:

I am new to REI and have attended my first ever Learning Annex course last month on “How to Buy Foreclosed Property: Buy Your Dream House for Pennies on the Dollar” with MARK ZUCKERMAN in NYC. The information/tips was great, but hard to grasp in only 3 hours. You must do it to understand exactly how it works. I also attended John Beck’s 2 hours seminar last week on Tax Liens, and that was less informative in my opinion, but others may find otherwise. Of course he won’t teach you everything. He’s there to try to sell his course: Free and Clear.

Hope this helps!
David_NY

Re: Real Estate Learning Annex Classes??? - Posted by Michael S. (CA)

Posted by Michael S. (CA) on February 08, 2002 at 10:24:44:

Thanks David. I also kinda figured it was a chance for the speakers to try to sell their course/materials. The course I was considering was REAL ESTATE INVESTING: HOW TO MAKE A FORTUNE ON A MINIMUM INVESTMENT by Adiel Gorel.

Mike

Re: Real Estate Learning Annex Classes??? - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on February 08, 2002 at 11:33:39:

The story on Adiel Gorel is he is a heavy investor in the Sun valley. He is a real player from what I have been told. Of course, he is there to sell you something. Most of them are usually.

Rob
Local Dude