Real estate mastery course - Posted by Darryl

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 13, 2001 at 08:24:02:

Krissy,

Good for you!!! Keep it up. Stay in touch with the guy from your class. You may need him as a REI partner one day.

Happy investing!!
Evelyn

Real estate mastery course - Posted by Darryl

Posted by Darryl on March 10, 2001 at 09:27:36:

I just purchased the wealth & empowerment training course by Carleton. If you have not seen it yet, it’s pretty good. I was wondering if anybody has any comments about the real estate mastery course? I was considering buying it.

On another topic, I was looking through past posts and I love reading the flamers who dis-believe that properties can be bought no money down. Why? Simple. Carleton advertised so much that soon the market could be flooded with every perspective buyer reading from his book to buyers. What is the square footage of this house :slight_smile: Soon, they would be aware of these techniques and we would have to continueally stay ahead of Carleton.

I have taken amny courses by many other authors and I like his ideas. They are just that. They are ideas. You have to fit them to the plan that you are trying to implement. This is something that the flamers will never understand.
Anyway, thanks in advance for any comment you may have. Flamers please reply. I love to know that my competition is not growing!!!

Re: Real estate mastery course - Posted by krissy

Posted by krissy on March 12, 2001 at 07:20:39:

Hi Just thought I’d add my agreement. I took a real estate course (to get licensed to become an agent). I passed the state test but decided that selling real estate is not what I want to do, I want to invest in real estate. Anyway, a guy in my class was there for the same reason, having already owned 10 properties, he was just looking to learn more. There were some in the class who outright rejected the idea of creative real estate investing and in a private conversation between that one man and myself, he said “Let 'em think it doesn’t work …we know it does…My rentals are paying the mortgage on my 5 bedroom residence to which I just added an inground pool” So like you say, that’s just less competition for us!!

Good Post!!! - Posted by evelyn (FL)

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 11, 2001 at 24:07:26:

You are right…non-beleivers make less competition in my book!!!

Evelyn