Real estate software - Posted by sam

Posted by Tom on July 19, 2005 at 22:59:55:

Not sure about the all in one but here is a one you might be interested. It is good for organizing your leads. You have the ability to add as many liens as you want for each property.

http://plgenerator.mihousebuyers.com

real estate software - Posted by sam

Posted by sam on July 16, 2005 at 12:19:39:

What the best real estate software out there, for things like rental property, contracts and maybe finance?. I’m looking for a all-in-one.

Hi everyone,

We are real estate software development provider and looking for new client. Please support us for getting people interested in RE Software - We are Taction Software LLC

I would recommend this softwares for your project management:

Quickbooks

Procore

I think many of you guys use this one.

Different software depending on Residential or Commercial

Commercial Real Estate Software includes
Trrend
Apto
Clientlook
Asendix

If you’re searching for a software that provides professional online marketing for real estate agents, you should try PropertySimple, we have a 12 free trial, no credit card required which let’s you experience all our features!

I’ll recommend the app names Tellus. I use it for a while and it helps me everything related to my rental property. They post my listing to 10 more websites, invite the tenant for screening application, rent collection and track expenses and incomes and all these features are free. You should try it out!

Software can improve different aspects of real estate business.

• for listing – Zillow, realtor com, Zumper, Trulia;
  • for property management – 360Workplace, RealtyMX, TrueRent
  • customer relationship management – Big Purple Dot;
  • email automation – Real Scout;
  • predictive buying and selling – Revaluate, Quantarium, and HouseCanary;
  • dialing automation – REDX, ArchAgent, SalesDialers, Mojo, Espresso Agent, and Vulcan7;
  • lead qualification – Aisa Holmes bot by Structurely;
  • neighborhood analysis – Layer Cake;
  • market reports – AreaPulse;
  • property showcasing – VRX Staging and roOomy, VR Global and Matterport;
  • appointment scheduling – Showing Suite and Showing Pro.
1 Like