real state investment - Posted by Yury Shteyn

Posted by Shenesa on October 26, 2000 at 14:59:44:

Before you go out and spend $$ on a course why not just go to your local bookstore and purchase books on Real Estate Investing. Also read all the How to articles on this site and that will help to direct you to what you really want to do in real estate.

Carlton Sheets is good but only for those who are planning on holding properties (rentals). Real estate is so vast that you must educate yourself and find what niche you fit into. but my suggestion to you is READ READ READ! Also try your local library, its free!

Much Success!!
Shenesa,NY

real state investment - Posted by Yury Shteyn

Posted by Yury Shteyn on October 25, 2000 at 12:48:07:

Hello, i’m interested in learning about real estate investment, where do i start, any good courses/classes recomended, i’ve already ordered few books on it, any advise is appreciated.

Re: real state investment - Posted by S. Butler

Posted by S. Butler on October 25, 2000 at 20:46:27:

The Carleton Sheets course has been very informative for me. It comes on CD and has a binder with written materials to follow along with and also video tapes.
Very informative. There is no substitute for reading and asking questions.

Good luck!

Re: real state investment - Posted by nancy

Posted by nancy on October 25, 2000 at 13:53:29:

I suggest reading all of robert kiyoski’s books and look into robertallen.com. You will find lots of things on his website regarding real estate investing! good luck.

Re: real state investment - Posted by Yury Shteyn

Posted by Yury Shteyn on October 26, 2000 at 11:37:40:

where do i get this “Carleton Sheets course” is only one course or a combination?
thanks.

Re: real state investment - Posted by Yury Shteyn

Posted by Yury Shteyn on October 26, 2000 at 11:38:41:

Have you heard of “Carleton Sheets course” is it one course or a combination?
thanks.