REALLY REALLY need help creating my sale agreement - Posted by RONNIE

Posted by Jack E on June 06, 2007 at 15:30:52:

You can get a simple R.E. contract at Office Depot. You will want to add or subtract from it depending on your situation. Your State R.E. contract is also a good start. Any Relator can give you a copy.

REALLY REALLY need help creating my sale agreement - Posted by RONNIE

Posted by RONNIE on June 06, 2007 at 13:39:47:

I am a newbie wholesaler who is having a hard time creating my purchase contract. I have a few things written down from previous reading but still have little idea as to what should be on one or its proper format. Can anyone give me any direction maybe a sample contract to start from. Do I really need to turn to a real estate attorney for one? I’d appreciate any feedback.

Re: REALLY need help - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by DaveD (WI) on June 06, 2007 at 18:04:28:

Your contract depends on where you live, and who your seller is. If it is someone you have contacted yourself, you can be a lot more informal. If it has anything to do with realtors, your better be making an offer through one of them. You are wasting your time otherwise.

Re: REALLY REALLY need help - Posted by Dons

Posted by Dons on June 06, 2007 at 16:19:18:

All the leagaleeeeeze in contracts is there to prevent ambiguity. It makes the contract say exactly what you want it to say and mean exactly what you want it to mean, and it does so in such a manner that the courts would know what was intended by the wording of the contract. Its meaning can’t be taken more than one way.

My wife is a real estate attorney who has horror stories about the problems people cause by using their own “self-written” documents.

Have you bought a good wholesaling course? Why not use its contract?

Also, there is a real estate law forum on this website where you might post your question, and not only that, but there are free forms here on this very site…

http://www.creonline.com/real-estate-law/legal-forms.html

Don