Realtor.com for $99? - Posted by Realtor-question

Posted by Realtor-question on September 30, 2003 at 19:23:37:

okay maybe you don’t have to spill the beans here but being that you are a REALTOR yourself can you at least tell me if it’s possible to get on realtor.com for $99?

thanks

Realtor.com for $99? - Posted by Realtor-question

Posted by Realtor-question on September 30, 2003 at 17:59:36:

I picked this up from a real estate site but was wondering if anyone here knows how I can put my house on realtor.com for $99? I don’t have money to join their membership to qualify for this $99 program but I’m sure someone here knows how.

Thanks

Re: Realtor.com for $99? - Posted by Justajoe

Posted by Justajoe on September 30, 2003 at 23:38:14:

Check out www.forsalebyowner.com

They will place you listing on the MLS.

Joe

Re: If membership - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on September 30, 2003 at 18:53:14:

is required, then join up. See how easy that was.

“I’m sure someone here knows how” to get a million dollars out of a bank too. Things work a lot better when we play by the rules.

Re: Realtor.com for $99? - Posted by realtor-question…

Posted by realtor-question… on October 02, 2003 at 09:30:42:

thanks but I was hoping to get more info on realtor.com for $99? One fee listing service is all over the place but you have to pay $499 to $699. I can live without the mls if i can get on realtor.com. Thanks anyway.

Re: If membership - Posted by BobPA

Posted by BobPA on October 01, 2003 at 24:09:46:

You know, the guy’s just trying to save some money, presumably like the rest of here should be - don’t tell us you don’t look for “loopholes” or “short cuts” where you can save a couple of bucks. (eg. tax law) I think you could spare us all the attitude and cut the guy some slack.

Re: If membership - Posted by Realtor-question

Posted by Realtor-question on September 30, 2003 at 19:27:47:

I just don’t want to fall for a scam.

thanks