Refinance mobile/land combo - Posted by bmeesh

Posted by divabmeeshFLA on May 16, 2006 at 13:58:41:

That is a great post…is my handle better now?

Refinance mobile/land combo - Posted by bmeesh

Posted by bmeesh on May 05, 2006 at 07:53:54:

I am closing on a mobile/land in June down in Key Largo. I want to know who does refi’s on this type of thing…I want to go stated as I am a Realtor:) Please share with me anyone that will do the refi…thanks

Re: Refinance mobile/land combo - Posted by Daphne Lowe

Posted by Daphne Lowe on May 05, 2006 at 16:21:18:

Dude, you keep posting area specific questions about your Key Largo deal (where to get insurance, lenders). Who do you expect to answer you? How many folks do you think are on this board living in the Keys or doing deals there? I would think someone who claims to be a realtor to know its more fruitful to make a couple of quick phone calls to get answers to those kinds of questions.

We all know you’re buying a home in the Keys. We’re happy for you. Now, can we move on?

Daphne

well, there’s you . . . - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on May 05, 2006 at 21:01:01:

YOU have property in the Keys, and he found YOU here . . .

;-)3

Re: well, there’s you . . . - Posted by bmeesh

Posted by bmeesh on May 14, 2006 at 19:53:45:

Obviously somebody was having a bad day when they posted that. And just to set the record straight I do not live in the Keys…and, since this is a public board and the situation and pricing is different there I am more than entitled to post any “specific” area questions I want. And as to your snippy snipe at me being a Realtor, I don’t typically sell mobile homes with land in my area of Palm Beach county. But, just in case you want to know anything about who does what and what kind of credit scores you need to finance or refinance a mobile with land in Monroe county, or who to talk to at the county about zoning or permits, or who offers the best rates for a condotel loan, or which title company has the best pricing or who are members of the Florida Keys Board of Realtors please feel free to get in touch. Oh and one more thing, next time you post after having too much wine, go vent on ivillage.com. PS…not a dude honey, am a dudette who will post and ask any darn question I want if it educates me and I hook up with like minded people.

Thanks Steve for the comment…in the 3 years I have posted to the boards I have never had someone be so bitter :slight_smile:

a recommendation - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on May 16, 2006 at 13:05:04:

bmeesh has no gender - if you want us to call you a dudette (why in the world would anyone want to be called that???!!!), then change your handle to BeautifulDudetteMeesh, or even better, include your state or location in your name, so we better know ya!