Reguarding what I've lost - Posted by Brandy BlackBull

Posted by Jim Kennedy on May 17, 1999 at 24:19:47:

Dirk:

Friedrich Wilhelm’s last name is spelled Nietzsche. Forgive me for pointing out the error. I’m not trying to be rude or to show off - your spelling just didn’t look quite right. Frankly, I had to look it up to be sure. It’s a tough one!!

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Reguarding what I’ve lost - Posted by Brandy BlackBull

Posted by Brandy BlackBull on May 13, 1999 at 12:56:31:

Yeah, I’m writing in reguards to the refund off from William J. McCorkle…Does anyone know where I can get my money back from?? It sure aint from the foreclosres. His materials are worthless. I wasted my whole time on his get real dream shemes. I ended up losing a job over it because I was always too tired to go to work. In the result of it lost my job. Not only that my lover of my life. Nothing will ever replace what I’ve lost. I would like to know if I’m still able to make lost claims on what I’ve lost. Is there still lawsuits pending??? Please, let me know. Thank you. Sincerely, brandy blackbull

Re: Reguarding what I’ve lost - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on May 14, 1999 at 24:35:16:

Isn’t it extreme to blame the McCorkle courses for losing the job and losing a life partner? The worst I can see from a bad course is losing a little money over bad information.

Re: Reguarding what I’ve lost - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 13, 1999 at 22:19:54:

I echo what Joe had to say. Sometimes the things that happen to us lead us a different direction. There is more good education here than you’ll find anywhere. Maybe the McCorkle experience helped get you to this point.

Remember the snakebite story. You get bit by a rattlesnake. You can chase the snake and die or sit down and get the poison out. Let’s move forward and get you making some money and realizing the dreams you have.

Re: Reguarding what I’ve lost - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on May 13, 1999 at 19:33:07:

Seems like you’d be better served to just get on with things. You’re beating a dead horse here.

Good luck,

Joe

I Like that! - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on May 16, 1999 at 04:48:47:

You know you guys always know just what to say.
Brandy you have to roll with punchs sometimes. Remember I think it was Neiztche who said
“What does not kill me, makes me stronger”
Dirk