Rehabbers - Please Review My Website/Approach... - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on June 05, 2007 at 13:42:33:

From my recollection, the requirements are basically the same with one addition (as far as I can remember):

your site must have your privacy notice posted and available to the public.

So what are your thoughts on the site? If you were an investor who purchased from wholesalers, would you fill out the form, call me, or neither? Thx.

Ib

Rehabbers - Please Review My Website/Approach… - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on June 04, 2007 at 06:56:37:

I’m in the process of revamping my website and expanding my farm area (to other counties and even states).

I’m sending letters out to known rehabbers in the area regarding my ability to find them profitable deals. In the letter (which I’d rather not post) I’m asking them to either call me with their buying criteria or complete the short form on my site at http://www.lodestarcapital.com/buyers.html

I wanted to know the opinion of experienced rehabbers. Is this form (on this site) something you would complete? I make it clear that I am not trying to create an ‘auction-like’ atmosphere. I’m a rehabber myself and am usually turned off by mass mailings by wholesalers looking for me to submit a bid. Rather my deals will be going to the first investor who I can reach an agreement with on my asking price.

Your thoughts on the attached page and website? Thanks in advance.

Ib

Re: Rehabbers - Please Review - Posted by Dons

Posted by Dons on June 04, 2007 at 18:53:46:

Having the BBB Online Reliability designation is interesting. I should think it would be helpful.

In addition to my real estate investments I own a retail business (non RE)and am a BBB member. I know having that in my ads is a good positive mark. I never asked about their online membership.

What are the requirements?

Don