REI Club in Tucson, AZ - Posted by Darrell

Posted by Ryknyse on March 10, 2002 at 10:02:19:

Gentlemen, the closest you’re going to get at this point is Phoenix. That’s the only on that’s listed. Run a search on REI clubs and click on Arizona.

REI Club in Tucson, AZ - Posted by Darrell

Posted by Darrell on March 09, 2002 at 19:26:58:

Anybody know if there is a REI Club in Tucson? I have not been able to find one and have questions and would like to network with other investors in the area.

TIA,

Darrell

Re: REI Club in Tucson, AZ - Posted by Scott_AZ

Posted by Scott_AZ on March 11, 2002 at 10:39:03:

Hello,
I don’t know of one in Tucson that is active. However, there is one in Phoenix that is active, and having a meeting tomorrow night. The meeting is Tuesday Mar 12th, 6:30pm @ CoCo’s restaurant @ I-17 and Bell. There is info on this site about the club. I e-mailed the club leaders, and they confirmed the time and location for the meeting tuesday.
This is a bit of a drive for you, but may be of interest.

Re: REI Club in Tucson, AZ - Posted by Jamal Burress

Posted by Jamal Burress on March 10, 2002 at 08:54:39:

Darrell,

I’m also interested in finding a REI club in Tucson. I just moved here a couple of months ago from Michigan and wanted to do some networking myself. From all of the other ads and signs I’ve seen around town, I know there are a lot of investors here. We just need to figure out how to get everyone together! Shoot me an email sometime and maybe we can chat. Talk to you soon.

Jamal Burress