REI courses - Posted by Kenny

Posted by Berno on March 28, 2006 at 10:58:35:

Sheets was he first course I bought and I think it’s a GREAT resource for a beginner. You may want to check out AN ONLINE AUCTION SERVICE and find it for a decent price. I have ordered Bronchick’s book, so I cannot comment on it at this time. I think that with a bit of common sense, networking and CRE Online, I could have done deals without any course.

I don’t think the $25k in the bank thing is reasonable. Heck, I’ve bought a couple of houses that barely cost that much combined!

REI courses - Posted by Kenny

Posted by Kenny on March 27, 2006 at 24:27:51:

I have seen people bashing Sheets as a “get rich quick scheme”. Is his course legit? For that matter are any REI courses legit? Which is the better course, Sheets or Bronchick? I know this has already been asked but I am hoping to get more input. I have read lots of good things about both, a few negative comments about Sheets, but no negative things about Bronchick. That tells me which is better. What are your thoughts? Thanks for your help!

Re: REI courses - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on March 29, 2006 at 10:56:27:

I just ordered C Sheet’s course and I’ve had it for about 5 days. As a beginner, I love it. Its a lot of good information, that’s organized very well and while I haven’t done a deal yet, I’m definately getting more confident with my own knowledge. I have not doubt that I will have a deal within the next couple of months.

If you’re a beginner, I highly recommend the Sheet’s course.