REI Goup in Jacksoville FL - Posted by Prince (FL)

Posted by Prince on July 08, 2003 at 16:45:13:

Marcos,

I tried to respond to you directly, but it would not allow me to send to your email address. it seems you may have certain addresses blocked for NO SPAM. If you could realease my email address so I can respond back to you with details etc that I don’t want to post to keep from “advertising” according to the posting rules.

Thanks

James Prince

REI Goup in Jacksoville FL - Posted by Prince (FL)

Posted by Prince (FL) on July 08, 2003 at 13:51:10:

Hello all,

I am in search of a Real Estate Investment club in Jacksonville, Fl. I currently have a person approved for an 80% LTV purchase mortgage, but am looking for a seller willing to hold a 20% private second. Since I am in Orlando, I was owndering if anyone knows of a Club in Jacksonville I could refer them to to try and find a motivated seller.
Any help would be great in helping a new family get into their first home.

Thanks

James

Re: REI Goup in Jacksoville FL - Posted by Marcos

Posted by Marcos on July 08, 2003 at 16:19:02:

I currently sell off between 1 and 4 properties a month, and am willing to hold 2nds in most cases. Feel free to drop me an email. Oh BTW- I am in Jacksonville.

Both Jax groups meet on the first Thursday of every month, so there are no more meetings until August. I am a member of JaxREIA. Although I believe I let my membership expire.

Marcos

Re: REI Goup in Jacksoville FL - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on July 08, 2003 at 15:00:15:

Prince,

I know of two in that area.

1. Jacksonville Real Estate Investors Association. www.jaxreia.com

2. Real Estate Investors Network. www.rein-jax.com

Also check the “clubs” section of this web site. Jax is a big place, there may be a few more out there you can network with.

Great Success,

RichV(FL)

Re: REI Goup in Jacksoville FL - Posted by keith hutson

Posted by keith hutson on July 09, 2003 at 09:34:29:

the web site for the Jacksonville Real Estate Investors group is www.jaxreia.com

I believe Ron LeGrand (a resident of Jacksonville) helped form this chapter.

Thanks
Keith Hutson