REI groups in Tucson, AZ? - Posted by Marcy

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on March 24, 1999 at 12:56:31:

Hi Jack-

I’m in Phoenix. There’s a new club forming here if you think you’d like to drive the 100 miles each month. Well, just a thought.

Yes, I was at the convention, but there were a lot of people there so no surprise we didn’t meet.

Feel free to email me if you wish.

Stacy

REI groups in Tucson, AZ? - Posted by Marcy

Posted by Marcy on March 23, 1999 at 11:52:33:

Hello!

We recently moved here to Tucson, Arizona and wondered if there were any Real Estate Investment Groups located here? Would also like to meet other real estate investors here in the Tucson area.
…Thanks!

Re: REI groups in Tucson, AZ? - Posted by Jack Z.

Posted by Jack Z. on March 24, 1999 at 10:35:32:

Marcy,

Hi! I’ve recently moved to Tucson also, and no, to my knowledge, there aren’t any REI clubs, at least according to the several brokers I’ve asked. However, please give me a call @ 326-5919; it’d be fun to chat, and we can share what little knowledge we have of our new town.

Jack

Re: REI groups in Tucson, AZ? - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on March 24, 1999 at 10:41:11:

There’s an exchange group listed in the clubs directory on this site. Select real estate clubs icon. May be close enough.

Stacy

Re: REI groups in Tucson, AZ? - Posted by Jack Z.

Posted by Jack Z. on March 24, 1999 at 11:21:19:

Stacy,

Thanks for your help. However, I looked into that as soon as I got to Tucson. What I was told about it was that it was just a broker bull/brag session. It’s not a bona fide club. Thanks again, though. By the way, I meant to search you out at the convention, but I didn’t see you there. Are you up in the Phoenix area?

Jack