REI in Colorado - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Lonnie Smith on February 22, 2002 at 16:58:45:

Hello Michele, I saw your post on a message board. It seems as though you invest in the Colorado area. Is that limited to Colorado Springs or do you do other areas as well. Also where do you see the Colorado Real estate area going in the future?

Thanks LONNIE

REI in Colorado - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on February 22, 2002 at 02:23:05:

Hello My name is Kevin and I will be moving to Colorado Springs in Sept- Oct. timeframe after being stationed for a year in S. Korea. I have lurked around this site for a while and even attended one of the CREOnline conf. before coming to Korea. I was wondering if there were any REI clubs in the Co. Sprgs area? If there are I would like to get in touch with someone prior to moving. I have not done any investing yet, but intend to purchase William Bronchicks Nut’s and Bolt’s course. Seems to me to be a good place to start. Thanks

Re: REI in Colorado - Posted by MicheleCO.

Posted by MicheleCO. on February 22, 2002 at 09:59:59:

There is the Colorado Association of Real Estate Investers. They meet the 3rd Wed. of every month. The Carei President is William Bronchick himself! Info can be found at www.Carei.com. E-mail me if you have any ?.
MicheleCO.

Re: REI in Colorado - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on February 22, 2002 at 19:12:34:

Michele
Thanks, I was aware of the carei, I was wanting to know if anyone knew if there was a club in Co. Springs itself, or anyone doing investing there that I could get in contact with. Thanks
Kevin