REI Just A Little Frustrated, Any Advice? - Posted by Mr. Johnson

Posted by k. jones on July 13, 2002 at 18:15:50:

I know of some good lenders in Atl, that u can do a non-owner occupied refi. Do you have to have hard money only? If so There is one called Yale Mtg that is very good and quick. Otherwise you can do a regular non owner refi through a lot of different companies.

REI Just A Little Frustrated, Any Advice? - Posted by Mr. Johnson

Posted by Mr. Johnson on July 06, 2002 at 13:01:33:

I ventured into RE. I subscribe to a foreclosure, Tax Lien and REO list. I’ve established relationships with a Financial Co., and a Gift Fund Co.,

I’ adv in news papers and put up signs to attract home buyers and get them pre-approve by my financial source and gift fund source. The process works pretty good as I am getting plenty of eager home buyers.

My problem is acquiring properties. The main problem is funds or working capital.
I still work a full-time job. I don’t necessarily want to utilize of Hard Money Lender because none will agree to the terms of 3-6 month first initial repayment, or a loan without a property and my credit is not good.

Any advice?

Best regards,

Re: REI Just A Little Frustrated, Any Advice? - Posted by Fred B.

Posted by Fred B. on July 09, 2002 at 15:24:10:

I think you should consider acquiring properties via the “subject-to” method where don’t need to your use own credit and where many times you don’t need much money to take over someone’s payments.

It is a great way to buy properties where there is little or no equity.

There is more to it than what I’ve described here. But,
it may be something you should seriously consider.

Email me offline and I can get your more info if you like.

Hope this helps.

Fred B.
Atlanta, GA

Re: REI Just A Little Frustrated, Any Advice? - Posted by Mike Mulcahy

Posted by Mike Mulcahy on July 06, 2002 at 20:16:29:

Try rehabfunding.com; they have a six month no pay plan if your credit is not too bad.

Good Lender Advice in Atlanta - Posted by Kendall Goode

Posted by Kendall Goode on July 10, 2002 at 14:48:16:

Fred,
I have a home that we want to refinance in Atlanta – but we are in the DC area – so I was wondering if you could advise on any good lenders – preferably hard money lenders that might work a deal with us in Atlanta?