Renovate-America - Posted by quinn

Posted by Willie T on November 05, 2001 at 13:00:44:

Oh we forgot to mention, they also like to renovate your wallet. John J has excellent information for those who want to become really informmed investors.

To Informmed Investing @@@@@ Willie T @@@@@

Renovate-America - Posted by quinn

Posted by quinn on November 04, 2001 at 11:48:58:

Has any body joined them? Like to hear some feedback on Renovate-America.They say, they" renovate-america’We are responsible for qualifying,purchasing,renovating and /or reselling properties.

Find info here - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on November 05, 2001 at 07:46:28:

They are also known as Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters. You will find many messages about them if you search the archives of this board with the keyword Nation. Please note that numerous replies have been posted by Nation-Wide using a variety of identities and - often invalid - email addresses. You’ll be able to pick out these replies once you recognize the pattern.

Over the last several years, I have collected many messages posted on several boards by individuals detailing their actual experiences with this organization. Anyone who reads this: please e-mail me if you are interested in receiving my collection of testimonials. (I might not read the responses submitted to this post). I also have collections of testimonials posted about Success Magazine/HomeBuyers, Enelow, Russ Whitney, The National Affordable Housing Coalition, Foreclosure World, Larry Pino, Michael Warren, Capital Investment Systems, and Global Resource Network. Specify which file you want.

I neither recommend these organizations, nor discourage anyone from sending their hard-earned money to them. I just believe that you will be in a better position to make an informed decision if you can educate yourself with the actual experiences from others as they have posted them in the public domain (on the www). Most of these messages have e-mail addresses and/or the URL?s for your verification.

Re: Renovate-America - Posted by Willie T

Posted by Willie T on November 04, 2001 at 14:11:10:

quinn. Put their name in the archives search on this and especially the group II site. It would seem that they may have a strange way of doing it.

To Informmed Investing @@@@@ Willie T @@@@@

Re: Testimonials - Posted by Leonel Rodriguez

Posted by Leonel Rodriguez on July 10, 2003 at 12:23:53:

John J.: I was planing on joining NWRED. but I’d like to know how can I get your testimonials on people who have succeded investing in Real Estate.
Any info that you can provide about Nation Wide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a Lot.

Leonel Rodriguez
leo952@yahoo.com

Re: Find info here - Posted by charles

Posted by charles on January 13, 2003 at 21:18:05:

Please send me any feedback you have on nation wide renovators.