Renovate America program - Posted by Matt Stefanik

Posted by Ronald * Starr on October 06, 2001 at 19:57:28:

Matt Stefanik-------------------

To get the fastest answer to your question, put the company name into the “search” function at the top of this forum or the “search archive” function at the top of the main newsgroup forum on CREONLINE.COM. You could also do this with the program name. You probably will get lots of information to help you make your decision.

Good Investing***Ron Starr

Renovate America program - Posted by Matt Stefanik

Posted by Matt Stefanik on October 04, 2001 at 20:12:05:

Has anybody heard of Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters Corp’s Renovate America program? I am considering investing with them and I would like to check their legitimacy. They basically train you to find properties in your area that they will pay for and give you 10% of the purchase price up front or 40% of the net if you close the deal yourself and wait for them to fix up the property and resell it. It’s a simple concept and it sounds like a very good deal for both of us. I have asked them a lot of questions playing the role of a skeptic to validate their program and they have had nothing but the right answers. The only reason I am still checking it out is because in effort to weed out the less serious, they want $600 for their literature and ongoing support. A sum which they give back to you on top of your profit of your first deal. They also come out and walk you through your first deal for 3-5 days “in the field”, which is another reason for their fee. Please inform me of any info that you might have on this company and program. Thank you

Re: Renovate America program - Posted by Leonel Rodriguez

Posted by Leonel Rodriguez on July 10, 2003 at 12:31:15:

Matt: I would like to know if you did join Nation Wide and if you did how it turned out? I’ve considering myself to join them but; you’re right, I don’t want to release my hard earned $700. box they require nowadays to be part of their menotring program.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Leonel Rodriguez