Renovate America website - Posted by Robert

Posted by Christine and Tammy on October 31, 2000 at 09:54:30:

Everything we said is a lie. We represent other gurus and try to swing business their way. We are not even women. We are Claud Diamond groupies. Claud put us up to it, because he is a scam and is losing business to legitimate companies like Nation-Wide. We like to take public information and spread it around because we caryy diseases and it is in our blood to to this. We are really the lowest form of life on earth.

Renovate America website - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on February 19, 2000 at 11:26:28:

Anyone know any websites where I can find substantive information on Nationwide Real Estate or Renovate America?

I’m not interested in opinions and the various posts; I’m looking for information on the company.

Re: Renovate America website - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on June 29, 2001 at 15:16:22:

I am the Manager for Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters. You can visit our website at http://www.RenovateAmerica.com

If you have any questions that are not addressed on the website, please call me personally at (941) 985-2700 and I will gladly assist you.

Thank You

Phil Pav

Nationwide/Renovate - Posted by Christine

Posted by Christine on February 19, 2000 at 23:37:24:

I don’t know of any websites on Renovate America, but I can tell you I work in the area of Tamiami Trail. Nationwide is located in the back of Lee’s Lighting store.

It is interesting that they started a new company, because the MLS says their President, Keith Campbell sold his house in Fort Myers a couple of months ago.

Sorry I couldn’t help out further.

Nothing substantive on anything about Nationwide - Posted by John

Posted by John on February 19, 2000 at 23:18:15:

or Renovate America. Look at the Florida Division of Corporations website and you’ll notice its run by the same individuals, Keith Campbell and Pat Dolphin.

Also on this site, their is a lien against the company by AT&T Creditors since 1998.

The proof that Nationwide can’t deny: - Posted by Christine

Posted by Christine on February 20, 2000 at 14:19:39:

Nationwide’s supporters accuse everyone of posting bogus information.

Here is the proof; check it out yourself:

(1) Here is the site verifying Campbell’s address:

http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/cgi-bin/corpweb.exe?radcorsearch=corichr&menu=cor&txtsearchstring=P99000081001

(2) Here is the site showing he sold his house:

parent=T02551&daccnt=%026coctg1786&dpasswd=%7CXMCKSBZ&dstate=FL&dcounty=LE&dapn=30452411000000150&dubd=&dpcode=tops

(3) Here is the site showing they are behind Lee Lighting:

http://www.yellowpages.net/search/client.cgi?display=Yes&priority=15&busname=Lee+Lighting&IYP_interface_id=133218594&state=FL

So Nationwide can’t post their phony supporters with their phony email addresses who can’t substantiate one single deal completed with a verifiable phone number while accusing everyone else of posting bogus information.

Re: Nationwide/Renovate - Posted by Tammy

Posted by Tammy on February 20, 2000 at 24:32:50:

Their have been many pros and cons of Nationwide Real Estate Discounters Corporation.

In my experience, the background of the officials of the company determine the underlyings of the company.

Anyone have any background information on Keith Campbell or any of the other Nationwide officials?