Request help locating the guy who... - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on September 11, 2003 at 20:19:49:

…who contacted me with this information. No kidding about the 1/2 person. There is a guy who e-mails me periodiclly, named XXXXXX, and boy is he a real half-wit. I guess it just goes with the territory.

Yes thank you, Sonia, Dave, and all the others who found it for me. This is the post that I was looking for.

I think there is some worthwhile information in it on non-recourse loans, loan constants, why having many properties with only a remaining 50% loan to value ratio is so unsafe in this unsteady market and there is ‘that story’.

Would someone who is computer literate be kind enough to put a live link on the board so everyone who too ‘time challenged’ to look it up can at least still get a chuckle out of the story in it about the Guy and his 15 year old mistress and her 11 year old…

Regards, doc

Request help locating the guy who… - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on September 09, 2003 at 21:12:48:

…answered one of my old posts that is now off the board. I sent him a reply last Saturday or Sunday. It was about how to prepare for the real estate bubble’s bursting.

Part of the text in my reply included a story about a guy walking down Rodeo Dr. in Hollywod with his 16 year mistress, when she saw a $60,000 red scarf in a shop window, that she just couldn’t live without…

Would the person who received that reply please contact me. I want to locate it in the archives.

Thanks, doc

Is this the post you’re looking for? - Posted by Sonia (ID)

Posted by Sonia (ID) on September 11, 2003 at 15:54:17:

http://www.creonline.com/mobilehomes/wwwboard4/messages/30901.html