Research pays off. - Posted by RobH (MI)

Posted by RobH on March 09, 2001 at 11:48:47:

Hello Robert:

The idea behind your involvement in a local Investors Club would be to aquatint yourself with others of like mind and gain information about your area. (i.e. neighborhoods, their desirability, and their appraised home values)

Ideally you need to seek out the Investment Club for the Belleville area, and/or the greater Detroit area, unless of course you plan to buy property in the Lansing MI area, at which point I could put you in contact with the Lansing area Club.

Sincerely,

RobH (MI)

Research pays off. - Posted by RobH (MI)

Posted by RobH (MI) on March 08, 2001 at 21:18:27:

As with anything I do, I want to know that which lies beneath.

Having made many phone calls, looking for that first good deal, I ask myself “What’s the hurry?”

Unable to quickly locate the Investors Club in my area, I decided to dig deep, and came up with the following:

1. I actually found a Realtors office that was strictly devoted to the buyer. (Buyers brokers)

2. One of the agents there was now heading up the efforts for the Greater Lansing, MI. area Investors club, and he even called me long distance.

3. And, I found out that my landlord (yes I still rent) is in fact, a property appraiser.

And to think that, a few days ago, I was wondering if I was making any respectful progress or not.

Success is not a free gift, it is earned through persistence, and confident expectation.

RobH (MI)

Re: Research pays off. - Posted by robert mi

Posted by robert mi on March 08, 2001 at 23:52:18:

where in mi/ i’m in belleville mi and i’m looking for a rei club also let me know.

robert