Response to "Feeling Down and Out" - Posted by Irene

Posted by wpage on April 06, 2006 at 10:46:39:

Irene Do you know why you were turned down for the mortgage? Is it because your credit is not good enough? Is it because you don’t have enough income to support the amount of mortgage you want? Is it because the price of the home is over priced according to the market value? Do you have a written offer to purchase on the property? Start by analyzing(??) the situation. If you can afford the home and your credit is good try contacting a good mortgage broker who has several lenders to work with. Just because you were refused at one place does not mean that someone else will not give you a mortgage. If this one does not work out try to find another place that you can buy with seller financeing. Find yourself a partner to buy the property you are in. Find a private lender. Go on the archives on this web site and get yourself an education for free. Persistence is the key.Why quit now? Age has nothing to do with it. There are always setbacks in life. good luck wpage

Response to “Feeling Down and Out” - Posted by Irene

Posted by Irene on April 05, 2006 at 19:37:03:

Thank you so very much and God bless each and every one of you who took the time to care. I felt really good and I almost cried when I read the replies to my post…to think you did that for me…for a person you don’t even know, now that’s some kind of wonderful in my books. You touched my heart, I’ll never forget your kindness. Thank God for people like you all. I know this sounds dumb but I feel loved and cared about…that’s one good feeling. Once again, thank-you and may God bless. My belief in humankind has been restored again.

Irene from PEI/Canada