Returned Mail - Posted by Irwin(CA)

Posted by Nick on December 04, 1999 at 20:32:28:

The Post Office forewards mail for only a set length of time. Supposedly the people involved will have notified everyone who matters about the move within that timeframe. Still, the record of that address “should” be on file with the Post Office and available to you for a fee. You’ll have to fill out a form before they will let you have it.

Just contact the Post Office involved and ask to talk with a supervisor about the matter.

Returned Mail - Posted by Irwin(CA)

Posted by Irwin(CA) on December 03, 1999 at 22:52:17:

The Post Office returns mail to me marked “forwarding order expired”. Any suggestions as to how to get the “expired” forwarding address from the Post Office?



Re: Returned Mail - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on December 04, 1999 at 21:35:55:

Nick is right, talk to your local post office. There is a little bit of info online concerning address forwarding: