Reverse address directory - Posted by Tim

Posted by d.moren on February 02, 2000 at 19:36:36:

dm

Reverse address directory - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on February 02, 2000 at 16:03:56:

Can someone give me the web sites for looking up names of homeowners whose addresses I have.

Thankyou.

Unfortunately octitle doesn’t work everywhere… - Posted by lyal

Posted by lyal on February 03, 2000 at 08:57:08:

There is no “service” that covers my county. There is a proprietary service available for 175 bucks a month.

I’ve had good luck with “www.theultimates.com/white/
for reverse searches and address searches.

Use (www.octitle.com) It’s so much easier! - Posted by Jim LaVerdi

Posted by Jim LaVerdi on February 02, 2000 at 16:47:52:

Tim,
If you have their addresses, make it simple on yourself. Use www.octitle.com and you can search by address or name or however you wish. That reverse directory stuff went out with Tom Vu. You can find out more there than just the owners name! Try it!

Jim LaVerdi

Also try www.555-1212.com (include the “-”) and - Posted by RobertR_CO

Posted by RobertR_CO on February 02, 2000 at 16:43:35:

Tim,

your local library may have a very good CD, formerly called Pro-CD, now known as something like Axiom(?). It is the best database of its kind I know of. They will either look it up for you or let you use it on site. If you like Axiom, it may be a good investment. I do not know the price but guess it is a fee hundred dollars.

If your library does not have it, call the Denver Public Library, General Reference section. They may not look up out of state addresses since they have had so many calls, but give it a try anyway.

Cordially, Robert

Re: Reverse address directory - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 02, 2000 at 16:11:34:

http://www.anywho.com/

What’s that address again? - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 02, 2000 at 17:19:23:

www.octitle.com doesn’t work.

Do you have the correct web address?

Re: Also try www.555-1212.com (include the “-”) and - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 02, 2000 at 19:23:49:

The www.octitle.com address gives you access to that database for free. You can get more information on Acxion at:

Re: What’s that address again? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 02, 2000 at 19:21:07:

That is the correct address, but they have had server troubles lately. Try back later:

-Chris

Try to copy and paste this address into your address box - Posted by Jim LaVerdi

Posted by Jim LaVerdi on February 02, 2000 at 19:28:22:

www.gotitle.com/inputAdd.asp?rmt=TOPS&daccnt=%26coctg1786&dpasswd=|XMCKSBZ&dparent=T02551&graphic=%2Faccounts%2FT02551%2FcompanyBanner.jpg&glink=&dstate=Arizona&dcounty=Maricopa&dzip=

Its Kind of long but it may work.

Jim LaVerdi

Re: Try to copy and paste this address into your address box - Posted by Natalie

Posted by Natalie on February 03, 2000 at 07:41:56:

IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!