Rich Dad Poor Dad Blues - Posted by Bobbie

Posted by Rich_PA on May 09, 1999 at 14:54:21:

But you saved someone, and that is important in this life. Congratulations.
Rich_PA

Rich Dad Poor Dad Blues - Posted by Bobbie

Posted by Bobbie on May 09, 1999 at 09:29:56:

I’m still new at this. So I go into my local bank, where I’ve had my business account for 22 months to see if I can get a line of credit. I am introduced to my banker, “Anthony”, who looks to be about 12 years old, and dressing up in his father’s clothes. He takes my info, tells me I’ll hear from the bank in 4 business days. I hear nothing.
Go back 2 weeks later. Anthony rages,pouts and determines that my application has gotten lost in the bank’s reorganization shuffle. He makes several phone calls to ensure that my app will get immediate attention.
Anthony and I bond. He tells me his hopes and dreams. I suggest he read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” because it will change his life forever;we agree that there is a world beyond his glass cubicle in some pathetic little local bank. As soon as he gets my paperwork resolved,he says, he will call amazon.com to order the book. My app is in the works. I hear nothing.
So I call the bank. Anthony,without warning, gave his notice, flew the coop. I am now working with a sweet middle aged corporate cog, who is trying to find my application in the system. We agree that she can’t blame another reorg for the delay.
I plan to keep my big mouth SHUT!

Re: Thanks! - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on May 09, 1999 at 19:15:28:

You had me “laughing out loud” on that one! Maybe he’ll remember you and help you out in some way if you meet him down the road. Strange how life turns out that way, more often than I can contribute to pure chance.

Stacy