Rich Dad Poor Dad - Posted by Buck (AZ)

Posted by Stew(NE) on May 24, 2000 at 10:45:34:

RDPD gives you a motivational boost. His next bok CashFlow Quadrant give you some practical steps to take. I highly recommend you read that ASAP.

Rich Dad Poor Dad - Posted by Buck (AZ)

Posted by Buck (AZ) on May 24, 2000 at 24:05:27:

I have seen reference to Rich Dad Poor Dad on this site for some time. I was speaking with a friend the other day who said he had a book he thought I’d be interested in, it was Rich Dad. I said yes! Well, he brought it to me this morning and I finished it about an hour ago. Boy, was it an awakening!!! While reading the book I realized that I was thinking like both dads. I knew that education was important in financial matters to become rich, but still had the thinking of the poor dad when it came to managing my finances. Well, my eyes have been opened and am ready to look the “real world” straight in the face.

I’d also like to say thanks for everyone who contributes to this website. You provide a lot of FREE guidance (that could very well be charged for) and also a FREE support network for those who need advise (which most people do charge for, a lot).