Rich Dad Poor Dad - Posted by Mike Diersen

Posted by David Alexander on March 14, 2001 at 19:31:43:

Good to have you here… You’ll enjoy the ride.

David Alexander

Rich Dad Poor Dad - Posted by Mike Diersen

Posted by Mike Diersen on March 12, 2001 at 20:29:52:

There I was driving to work one day, listening to an audio tape of this best selling book. The author mentioned his fortune comes from real estate investing, just like Donald Trump, et al.

He adds that a friend of his, who was attending grad school at the University of Texas, had the opportunity to hear Ray Kroc, former owner of McDonald’s speak. After the lecture, the students invited Mr. Kroc out for a beer.

After the first beer, Ray asked the students, “What business am I in?”. They all chuckled lightly but replied with the obvious answer, “Why you are in the hamburger business!”

“No, I’m not”, he answered. “I’m in the real estate business!”

Ray Kroc was right. McDonald’s owns more prime real estate than the Catholic church.

Testimony such as this convinced me to diversify my own investments by including real estate. Rather than working to put money into the market, I plan on letting the (real estate) market put money into my pocket.

I am now beginning the processes of all phases of this fascinating way of life. I look forward to sharing ideas with all of you in the future.

Sincerely,
Mike