Richard's, Behle or both? - Posted by T.M.

Posted by David Alexander on April 12, 2000 at 16:05:17:

Your, going to find out that you’ll learn a little from everyone. Although I’m particular biased toward, John becasue he has taught a large portion of the successful people in the industry, and you may as well get the info first hand.

But, on the otherhand note stuff that have I listened to and learned from.

Wade Cook, John Schaub, Jimmy Napier, Ron Legrand, Lonnie Scruggs, Terry Vaughan, And of course John.

I personally wouldnt stop at one or two people you can gleam little bits and pieces of good info from different folks and different perspectives that will greatly improve your knowledge and pocket book.

While your at it, pick up Rich Dad Poor Dad, and CashFlow Quadrant.

David Alexander

Richard’s, Behle or both? - Posted by T.M.

Posted by T.M. on April 12, 2000 at 12:17:59:

After having spent the last five years of my life as a stockbroker, and thinking of myself as sort of an investment guru, I’ve read all of John Behle’s articles in addition to the complete Noteworthy usa and papersource sites. I realize just how little I actually know about investing. The note business is absolutely fascinating to me. Much more than stocks and commodities. I do plan to purchase all of John Behle’s courses in addition to John Richards courses. My question is, are they a good compliment to each other or is the material so similar that one will do? I’ll probably end up purchasing both, but should I get them at the same time or one before the other?

Re: Richard’s, Behle or both? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on April 13, 2000 at 13:00:25:

I’ve only glanced at some of Jon Richard’s material, but I get constant feedback from students and others. My understanding is it good at covering the basics and people like it. Much of the flavor of the material is geared towards “Brokering” notes where my material is more geared towards investing. Brokering is a good first step, but investing is the way to go.

My material covers the basics, but also goes into some very advanced material also. The best material would be the video course. It begins at the very basics and through five days goes into the very advanced. With 28 hours of videos and 500 pages of manuals it pretty much covers paper from A-Z.