Richmond Virginia area help - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Dennis on February 23, 2000 at 17:45:32:

No,I do not.I live west of you in Kansas City,Missouri

Richmond Virginia area help - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Jerry on February 20, 2000 at 15:53:45:

Hello,
Just found this website! It seems to be very informative to say the least. Unfortunatley it’s way way above my head at the moment.
I just finished ordering the Carlton Sheets program. I took a “no money down” course 15 years ago but have basically forgotten everything now. I do remember that it was a good idea to have a Realtor and investor friendly bank on your side. I was wondering if anyone knows of or can recommend anyone in the Richmond Virginia area that could help me in my endevours of real estate investing. I’d love to know about any clubs or individuals that are already succesful that wouldn’t mind serving as a “coach”.
Thanks
Jerry

Re: Richmond Virginia area help - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on February 21, 2000 at 21:42:31:

I don’t know if this will help,but there is the Richmond Area Apartment Owners Assoc.Contact Mitch Mason,telephone is (804)358-4784.They meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month at Venice Restaurant,in the “Carey Town” district of Richmond

Re: Richmond Virginia area help - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Jerry on February 22, 2000 at 21:23:09:

Hi Dennis,
Thanks for the reply.
I saw the ad for that group listed also. However the Venice has closed down so I’m not sure they would be using it anymore. I guess the only way to find out is to give them a call.
Do you live in this area?
Thanks
Jerry