Right way to do.... - Posted by Zack

Posted by Dave on March 04, 2001 at 15:32:07:

Tenant/landlord law vary a lot, so you need to check with your local rental owners association or a lawyer. Here in Oregon we have a pretty strict set of laws. I would look for a local rental management service who will do evictions for a fee. They should be able to handle it in a legal maner. You can observe how they opperate and learn how for future reference. If you can’t find one, consult with HUD. They may have some info.


Right way to do… - Posted by Zack

Posted by Zack on March 04, 2001 at 13:52:27:


I am new to investing and landlording and need some help.

Dilemma: I have a tenant who constantly complains, argues with me, yells at me, swears etc…The funny thing is all of her complaints are always resolved with 48 hours. She even complained about her toilet sweating and I need to fix that NOW.

I.E she is a nightmare and is making my life miserable. I can not reason with her on anything.

She has pre-paid 3 months rent, so how and can I ask her to leave. If she refused can I evict her from just the problems I am having with her? I want her out NOW and I would gladly refund her deposit.