RISK FACTOR?? - Posted by yohan

Posted by Mark on December 31, 2000 at 16:28:54:

nothing is a big word.it can be construed as money that you did not know was available to you,Sheets if you listen says many things much of which is things you already know just havent applied them to buy realestate.The bigest thing is leverage buying.But if you want to change your life there will always be risks.How much risk? How much do you need and want to better your self?Also ask your self how many times have you been broke and how many times you have been a millionare,being broke probobly won’t be a new sensation will it?

RISK FACTOR?? - Posted by yohan

Posted by yohan on December 29, 2000 at 05:04:33:

hi everyone,
i just saw carleton sheets’ infomercial and am very interested in his course. However, i would like to know of the risk involved in this sort of business. In my experience i have found that money cannot be made from “nothing;” especially the large sums of money that mr sheets suggests can be made by any person from any walk of life, whether he has money to start with or not. What is the risk factor? what basic materials (i.e. money and other resources) do i need to actually “get the ball rolling?” i’ve seen how much i stand to gain, but how much do i stand to lose?