Robert Allen Book..... - Posted by Charity

Posted by George on February 02, 2001 at 23:57:52:

Robert Allen credit a lot of he know to Nickerson…

Robert Allen Book… - Posted by Charity

Posted by Charity on February 02, 2001 at 14:16:04:

I bought Multiple Streams of Income last week and I am really interested in Robert Allen’s ideas. Has anyone else read this book? Is he a good source of info?

Charity

Re: Robert Allen Book… - Posted by George

Posted by George on February 02, 2001 at 15:28:21:

Hello,

Robert Allen was the reason I was introduced to real estate. I got his first book Nothing Down several years ago, I also got Creating Wealth and The Challenge.

His chapter (Nothing Down) called The Option Blueprint was the inspiration I needed to go into action.

His new book, “Multiple Streams of Income” is full of great ideas, altough most of them are only an introduction to different topics.

His presentation on the Money Tree (his new book) is one of the best I have seen.

The real estate chapters are based on his old book, except the chapter on Tax Liens, that is written by Ted Thomas.

Thanks to one of the ideas he shares in “Multiple Streams of Income”, I have earned a couple of hundred thousand dollars, and the money is still comming.

He is the one who planted the seed in my mind that I will become a multi-millionaire in real estate (Equities) and in other business and investment ventures.

Also, I can tell you that he is a great guy! I have the fortune of speaking in the same functions, and sharing the same table at dinner a few times.

I really believe that his philosophy of having several streams of income is neccessary in this new economy. I think real estate is one of the strongest legs in this “asset” table that we must build.

George

I will ALWAYS have a warm, fuzzy… - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on February 02, 2001 at 15:25:27:

…feeling for Robert Allen.

It was his book, Nothing Down in the 80’s, that got me started.

Re: Robert Allen Book… - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 02, 2001 at 14:22:59:

I’m a big Robert Allen fan. I have read all of his books from Nothing Down to Creating Wealth to his new book Multiple Streams Of Income, which by the way is a great book.

To me Robert Allen is the " Godfather of Creative Real Estate."

Godfather… - Posted by ken in sc

Posted by ken in sc on February 05, 2001 at 12:29:58:

Like you, Roberts book got me started and his ideas have made me alot of money. However, it is my understanding that Robert took John Schaubs course twice in the 70’s before writing that book - and much of the book is the ideas from that course.

Anyway, who cares where the good info comes from as long as it works. I read and listen to whatever I can get my hands on.

I have long thought that a book written about the history of RE teachers (I hate the term Guru) would be interesting, going back to the Lowry/Nickerson courses, AD Kessler, etc.
Ken

I’m not sure about godfather… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on February 02, 2001 at 18:43:20:

…A.D. Kessler thinks he taught Allen everything he knows, and what about Al Lowry or my personal favorite
Wm. Nickerson?